Beginning on Wednesday, April 26th, 2017, I will be presenting six lectures at the New England Regional Genealogy Consortium, in Springfield, Massachusetts. Lectures will include:
- Thursday T-103 12pm Luncheon “Scarce New World: Will Privacy Kill Genealogy?“
- Thursday T-116 3pm “Genealogy Do-Over: A Year of Learning from Research Mistakes“
- Thursday T-120 4:30pm “They’re Alive!: Searching for Living Persons“
- Friday F-205 8:30am “Ten Ways to Jumpstart Your Genealogy“
- Saturday- S-303 8:30am “Managing the Genealogy Data Monster“
- Saturday Banquet 7:00pm “How to Deal with Other Genealogists without Going Crazy“
Last week, I was the subject of an interview about my appearance at NERGC 2017 by Heather Wilkinson Rojo – click here to read “An Interview with NERGC 2017 Speaker Thomas MacEntee.”
And click here for more information about this amazing event – I hope to see you there!
©2017, copyright Thomas MacEntee. All rights reserved.