Length: 60 minutes
Summary: Participants will learn how to access the best free online resources for learning genealogy research including webinars, blogs, wikis, and more.
Description: In recent years, more and more free learning resources have come online for genealogists and family historians. Starting with a review of different learning platforms, we’ll review various options to help you build a customized genealogy education plan.
Audience Level: Beginner.
Content: 4 pages.
- Genealogy Education: Can I Really Find Free Stuff?
- The “Big Sites” and Genealogy Education
- Toolboxes and Resource Aggregation Sites
- Genealogy Society Resources
- Tips on Getting the Most Out of Free Genealogy Education
- Resource List
©2015, copyright Thomas MacEntee