Length: 60 minutes
Summary: The Family History Guide is one of the most underutilized, yet extremely valuable, online resources for genealogy and family history. With over 1,200 goals for learning and links to over 2,400 videos and articles from FamilySearch, the “Guide” is your one stop resource for not just getting up to speed on specific genealogy topics, but also a way to get involved in the genealogy community.
Description: Participants will learn how to navigate The Family History Guide site, how to access resources, and how to build a training action plan to improve genealogy research skills.
Audience Level: Beginner.
Content: 4 pages.
- About The Family History Guide and The Basics
- Learning Goals and Choices
- The Family History Guide Projects
- QUIKLinks for record searching from multiple sources
- Tracking projects and setting up a training plan
- Resource List
©2017, copyright Thomas MacEntee. All rights reserved.