Length: 60 minutes
Summary: With over 500 million devices now using Windows 10, many genealogists have already made the transition to this new operating system. Learn how to get the most out of Windows 10 especially when it comes to your genealogy research.
Description: In this session, you will learn the ins and outs of Windows 10, learn how to identify and fix various “annoyances” as well as understand the new features in this revolutionary computer operating system.
Audience Level: Beginner.
Content: 4 pages.
- New Features in Windows 10
- Default Windows 10 Settings to Check
- Customizations in Windows 10
- Genealogy Software Programs and Apps on Windows 10
- Windows 10 Annoyances and How to Fix Them
- Resource List
©2017, copyright Thomas MacEntee. All rights reserved.