I’m happy to announce that I now have over 55 genealogy-related presentation topics available to be delivered via in-person lecture or on-line webinar. You can read the recent press release here
New topics include:
- Can I Use That In My Genealogy? What You Should Know About Copyright
- Creating a Community Indexing Project
- Google Books for Genealogists
- How to Deal With Other Genealogists Without Going Crazy
- Mind Mapping Your Research Plans and Results
- Privacy and Our Ancestors
- Successful Collateral and Cluster Searching
- You Use WHAT for Genealogy? Wonderful Uses for Unusual Tools
The entire list is available at http://hidefgen.com/presentations/.
It is that time of the year when many genealogy societies are setting their 2013 budgets and lining up speakers for 2013 and beyond. I enjoy speaking at various societies all over the US and Canada and I would love to help make one or more of my presentations available to your society members.
Worried about travel expenses and other costs? Using my own webinar platform and working with basic technology already at your disposal, we can put together an affordable on-line presentation starting at $125 per webinar. I’ve been successful in reaching out to many societies and delivering educational content especially when they were convinced that a webinar wouldn’t work for their members.
Lectures and webinars are typically 60 minutes in length and include a Q&A period as well as a quality PDF handout complete with hyperlinks to resources mentioned in the presentation.
For more information contact me at email@example.com and let’s put together a great genealogy program for your society or organization!