Length: 60 minutes
Summary: Participants will learn about the new features available in Windows 10 and how the upgrade will impact their genealogy and family research.
Description: The Windows 10 operating system is not so much a choice as it is an inevitability. As Microsoft continues to remove support from Windows 8 and earlier versions, you should get on board the Windows 10 upgrade train now! Learn the new features of Windows 10, how it will impact how you research genealogy, and more. You’ll also learn which default Windows 10 settings to change as well as how to fix common “annoyances” experienced by most users.
Audience Level: Beginner.
Content: 4 pages.
- Windows 10: Why You Need to Upgrade
- New Features in Windows 10
- Default Windows 10 Settings to Check
- Customizations in Windows 10
- Genealogy Software Programs and Apps on Windows 10
- Windows 10 Annoyances and How to Fix Them
- Resource List
©2016, copyright Thomas MacEntee