Length: 60 minutes
Summary: Learn how you can expand your genealogy speaking opportunities to include virtual presentations from the comfort of your home or office.
Description: As our lives get busier and technology gets better, producing and presenting genealogy talks virtually makes sense. Learn how you can reduce travel costs, increase your potential audience and provide educational content to genealogical societies and conferences.
Audience Level: Beginner
Requirements: Projection for laptop/netbook computer on large screen; internet connection (for showing live web conferencing platforms).
Content: 4 page handout
- What Is A Virtual Presentation?
- Why Do Virtual Presentations Make Sense?
- Virtual vs. Reality – Is There a Difference?
- Virtual Presentation Methods
- Virtual Presentation Platforms
- Realities of Virtual Presentations
- Sample Presentation
- Presentation Checklist
- Best Practices
©2013, copyright Thomas MacEntee