Length: 60 minutes
Summary: Participants will learn how to track marketing campaign projects and tasks, how to build a marketing network, why timing is important in marketing, and how to measure the effectiveness of a campaign.
Description: Have your past attempts at marketing your genealogy products or services been haphazard, disorganized and ineffective? Learn how to build an effective marketing campaign and measure the results for repeated success!
Audience Level: Beginner
Requirements: Projection for laptop/netbook computer on large screen; internet connection – wired or wireless (preferred in order to show live websites and resources).
Content: 4 page handout
- Creating a Marketing Project List
- Building Marketing Channels and Networks
- Timing is Everything in Marketing
- Measuring Analytics and Campaign Effectiveness
- Tips and Tricks for an Effective Marketing Campaign
©2012, copyright Thomas MacEntee