Length: 60 minutes
Summary: Whether you are a first time business owner or you want to create another business focused on genealogy and family history, the knowledge needed to succeed can be overwhelming. In this session you’ll learn the secrets to building, maintaining and even growing a successful genealogy-related business.
Description: Whether you want to supplement your income using your family history skills or you hope to make a career change, creating your own genealogy business is a big undertaking. Learn various secrets to success and the ways you can make your business grow!
Audience Level: Beginner.
Content: 4 pages.
- Let’s Get Real: The Realities of Running Your Own Business
- Overview of the Genealogy and Family History Market
- Setting Goals and Creating Business Plans
- Finding Your Niche
- Finances, Funding and Taxes
- Marketing and Growing Your Business
- Resource List
©2013, copyright Thomas MacEntee