Length: 60 minutes
Summary: Participants will learn how to take a focused approach to using Facebook to market their genealogy-related products and services.
Description: Facebook can be an effective way to build a following for your genealogy business as well as engage an audience not yet familiar with genealogy. Learn the basics of Facebook, the different between using Facebook Pages and Groups as well as the do’s and don’ts of marketing on Facebook.
Audience Level: Beginner
Requirements: Projection for laptop/netbook computer on large screen; internet connection – wired or wireless (preferred in order to show live websites and resources).
Content: 4 page handout
- Overview: A Focused Approach to Using Facebook for Your Business
- Facebook Account and Privacy Basics
- Facebook Pages – The Power of Like
- Facebook Groups – The In Crowd
- Facebook Ads – A Bargain or Not Worth The Hype?
- Best Practices for Facebook Marketing
©2012, copyright Thomas MacEntee