High-Definition Genealogy specializes in explaining new Web-based technologies to the genealogy community in non-threatening and easy-to-understand terms. Our goal is to ensure that genealogists and family historians understand how to best leverage these technologies to advance their research.
There are over 60 topics are available to be presented in-person or via webinar. Click on each link below for a detailed description.
- Collecting the Fabric of a Life* (sponsored lecture)
- Got Photos? Digitizing and Creating Keepsakes Using Family Photos* (sponsored lecture)
- Metadata for Digital Images* (sponsored lecture)
- Navigating the 1940 US Federal Census
- Pinning Your Family History* (sponsored lecture)
- Wolfram|Alpha for Genealogists
* Sponsored lectures are content branded by a High-Definition Genealogy client, such as Flip-Pal mobile scanner. These lectures have minimal product placement and are NOT infomercials – they provide solid educational concepts related to genealogy. The speaker fee is usually covered by the sponsor.
Speaker’s rates are negotiable depending upon format and number of presentations given. In addition, topics can be customized for your specific needs. Please feel free to contact us for more information.