Starting today – Cyber Monday – you can arrange to have me speak at your genealogical society or other group virtually at a 33% discount off my normal speaking fee. This sale actually runs through the end of the year to December 31, 2010.
Here are the details:
- This offer applies only to presentations that I deliver virtually from my home in Chicago to a location of your choosing.
- I supply the technology (using Webex) and you simply select the venue and arrange the event.
- Your site must have a projection screen, Internet connection, computer and a way to amplify sound to the room, either from the computer or a speaker phone.
- You may also allow up to 20 other society members or members of your group to participate from home using the Webex connection.
- A syllabus file will be sent electronically and can be printed for participants or delivered via email.
- You must book a virtual presentation by December 31, 2010 and the presentation must be delivered during the 2011 calendar year.
- You or your group will be required to sign a speaker’s contract and to prepay the speaker’s fee prior to December 31, 2010.
Please contact me using this contact form and we can schedule a virtual presentation and hammer out the details. This is an excellent opportunity to have quality genealogy technology education delivered to your group members and I look forward to working with you!
©2010, copyright Thomas MacEntee